Sunday, February 7, 2010

just sitting

Nicholas was sitting on the couch, smiling at Daddy.Daddy started singing the "oompa loompa" song.
That's Nicholas's favorite.
"Will you sing it again, please?"
"But I really, really love that song..."
"Oh thank you, dad! You're the best!"
"What do we do now?"

"This pillow looks like it would be good to chew on. My two almost-teeth could use a good gnawing session."
"Uh, Mom?"
"Help me up?"
"Stop taking pictures and help me up!"

Oh those eyebrows...I just can't get enough of my baby boy! He's so delicious!

6 comments:

Teresa said...

He is starting to look like a little boy...the baby look is leaving.
Cute

Elisha said...

Too cute..he's getting biger before you know it he'll be all over the house getting into everything...

Lisa Brown said...

What a sweetheart!! I love his expresions :).

The Tibbitts said...

He is so cute! I bet it is so fun to see his personality come out more and more each day. I think being a mom is the best.

Bree said...

I'm thinking he will be a little heartthrob for the ladies sooner than you think! He is just so cute! :D

Savanah said...

Precious faces! Love, love this post!